Version 1.1, 05/30/2018
2. The extent of the collection of personal data and the purpose of the processing
Personal information means personal information that you provide directly to us in connection with the services available on our site. This information may include the following:
– name and surname,
– email address,
– telephone number and
– other contact information you provide to us.
The Company collects some or all of the above personal information solely on your own consent. Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time, but from the moment of withdrawal you will not be able to use our services. The consent is withdrawn by notification to the Company in accordance with clause 7 of these Rules, that is, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our newsletter.
The Company collects and processes personal information for the purposes of providing the service you are looking for, such as receiving a newsletter, contacting you through calls or SMS messages for direct marketing purposes, or making an offer regarding the services and products offered in our offer.
The Company will not use the information collected for automated decision making, which involves the use of personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects related to an individual.
3. Sharing personal information you have provided to us
The Company undertakes to keep the personal information you provide us confidential and will not distribute, publish, disclose it to third parties (including third parties in other countries and international organizations) for use, or otherwise make it available to any third party person without your prior consent.
However, in addition to the above, the Company may share all or some of the personal information it collects with the Company’s subcontractors (companies or trades providing publicity and direct marketing services, debt collection and redemption services, bookkeeping and information and communication maintenance services technology), as well as with the judicial authorities of the Republic of Croatia, in accordance with applicable regulations.
4. The collection period of the personal information you have provided to us
We will collect and process your personal information as long as you use our services and until you have withdrawn your consent to process the personal information you provide to us. In the event that you provide us with certain information through the contact form on the Company’s website, or provide personal information to other channels, and the provision of the service on our part does not occur later (eg because no contract has been concluded between you and the Company), we will delete personal data relating to you when we no longer need such personal information for the purposes for which it was processed.
5. Your rights
Based on the applicable regulations, your rights are as follows:
– You can ask us to access your personal information, that is, you have the right to get information if we are processing personal data relating to you;
– if the personal data relating to you are incorrect, you have the right (without undue delay) to obtain the correction of such data, as well as to supplement them if they are incomplete;
– You have the right to have your personal data removed from you (without undue delay) if one of the following conditions is met:
a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) if you withdraw the consent on which processing is based and there is no other legal basis for processing;
c) if you object to the processing (more on that below);
d) if the personal data have been illegally processed;
e) if the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation arising from the law of the European Union or the Republic of Croatia;
f) personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services (such as e-commerce);
– You have the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of personal data if one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
a) if you dispute the accuracy of any personal information for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of that personal information;
b) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead seek a restriction on their use;
c) if we no longer need personal information for processing purposes, but request it for the purpose of making, obtaining or defending a legal claim;
d) if you have objected to the processing and are awaiting confirmation that our legitimate reasons for processing your interests, rights and freedoms go beyond;
– you have the right to transfer the data, that is, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another processing manager without interruption on our part. You also have the right to directly transfer the data we process, in such a way that personal data is transferred from us (ie from our personal data base) to another processing manager, provided that it is technically feasible;
– you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal information you have provided to us;
– You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Agency at the email address email@example.com or at Martićeva ulica 14, 10000 Zagreb.
6. Third parties
Our website contains links to other websites, such as the Company’s profiles on social networks. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these sites through their use. Please read carefully the privacy statements that apply to these sites.
For any questions regarding the application of these privacy policies, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at: BILLY POS doo, Borongajska cesta 81a, 10 000 Zagreb.
Any use of the www.billy.hr website is subject to the conditions set out below. The information published on this site may be copied only for non-commercial purposes and for individual use only, subject to all copyrights, other intellectual property rights and all applicable restrictions. In all other situations, data may not be further copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed without the express written consent of Billy POS doo
Billy POS doo will make reasonable efforts to find accurate and up-to-date information on the website www.billy.hr, but cannot be held responsible for their accuracy and completeness. All users accessing the www.billy.hr site use its content at their own risk. Billy POS doo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or any other damages resulting from the access, use or inability to use www.billy.hr or for any error or incompleteness in its content.
The Company’s website contains third-party information and links to other websites over which Billy POS doo has no control. Whenever possible, such information shall be marked accordingly. Billy POS Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy or any other aspect of such information and assumes no responsibility for such information. Billy POS doo reserves the right to change the content of this website in any way, at any time and for any reason, and will not be responsible for any possible consequences resulting from such changes.
It is forbidden to send or transmit malicious and harmful software on the website, as well as attacks by overloading the website (so called Denial-of-Service attacks).